NTT DATA VDS (formerly IFI Solution) – an NTTDATA company – A world-class software development company.
Our company has been ranked among the top 10 software outsourcing companies in Vietnam by VINASA (Vietnam Software and IT Service Association).
NTT DATA VDS plays a strategic role in providing human resources for NTT Data EMEA. Its current 300 personnel is expected to double to reach 500 by the end of 2022. We are proud of fulfilling projects in different domains including Telecom, Energy, Healthcare, Automotive, Data Management, Finance, and Banking for the most well-known companies from Germany, France, Italy, Romania, and Japan. The Agile/Scrum methodology is applied in all of our projects.
We value your career as much as you do. Join us and grow together.
- Understand project’s goals, studying business domain and technical areas as needed
- Participate in team activities to establish designs and plans
- Deliver quality implementations of features
- At least 1.5 years working experience in projects with Android
- Working experience in Agile, Scrum development process
- Able to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Experience working with domain Payment, EMV, security,..
- Experience working with Kotlin
- Experience with Performance Tuning
- Familiar with Design Pattern
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary: 18M – 60M/month
- Salary package: 13 months of income per year
- OT compensation: up to 400%
- Free account Udemy
- Bonus Bao Viet insurance when becoming an official employee
- Bonus on birthday, New Year’s Eve, 30/4&1/5, 2/9: 500.000VND
- Child benefit: 500.000 VND per month (from the age of 7 to 24 months old)
- Shopping or travel voucher 5.000.000VND for official employees who have been working for more than a year and obtain excellent performance review
- Annual teambuilding: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as yoga club, soccer club, swimming club,…
- Professional and dynamic working environment
- Full insurance package which is compliant with Labor law
- 12 annual leaves per year
- Working time: 08:45 AM – 12:15 PM , 01:30 PM – 06:00 PM, from Monday to Friday. Employees have two days off per week (Saturday and Sunday).