TOP 10
Best IT shoring services
20 years
in the industry
++ 350
Skilled employees
++ 500
Successful projects

Who we are?

NTT DATA VDS, a member of NTT DATA Group, has been ranked as Vietnam top 10 best IT shoring service companies. With 20 years in software industry and a high commitment to quality, we are a favorite partner in Vietnam of reputable companies from Germany, France, Italy, Japan, and the US. NTT DATA VDS has more than 350 high-skilled professional engineers working in Java Backend, Frontend, Android/iOS, and automation testing.

    Adopting international standards

    Complying with international standards is always our priority. We are ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 certified and also a TISAX participant
      Success Stories
      Matching ideas, sharing success. Let's find out how NTT DATA VDS has implemented successfully its customers' software shoring plans.
      Learn more


      A German company was looking for a shoring solution in Vietnam for serving European prestigious companies in the Automotive, Telecom, and Media sectors. Then they found it at NTT DATA VDS. After 11 months working together, NTT DATA VDS successfully completed the first milestone with 100 professional engineers including Java Backend, Frontend, automation/manual testers, and DevOps engineers. The software shoring center is now growing steadily to reach 200 people soon. Please contact us if you need the same solution.
      Contact Us


      A world-class software editor in payment solutions contacted NTT DATA VDS for a remote team of 40 Android developers. The team must be skilled, proactive, and able to adapt to the customer culture. As the ramp-up plan was too tight, it seemed impossible at the beginning. However, the two companies cooperated effectively, overcame all challenges, and reached the target on time. The NTT DATA VDS team is now working daily as one team with the customer. Do not hesitate to contact us if you want your own remote team at NTT DATA VDS.
      Contact us


      NTT DATA VDS successfully accompanied a French company from their first startup idea in 2014. NTT DATA VDS team including software architects, developers (Java Backend, Frontend, Android, iOS), testers (Automation, Manual), and cloud engineers have worked effectively with the customer for POC during the raising capital phase and also the production phase. The startup company has finally listed on the stock exchange EURONEXT in 2020. If you are looking for a companion for your startup journey, contact us.
      Contact us


      We are proud of our professional software engineers.
        Automation Testers
        Fullstack Developers
        Mobile developers
        Frontend Developers
        Backend Developers

        Our automation testers are proficient in the following technical skills and tools:

        • Scripting: Java, C#, Python, etc
        • Knowledge of Microservices, SDLC, RESTful API, HTML, Quality assurance, Testing methodologies
        • Framework: Selenium/Serenity, Cucumber, Appium, Cypress, Katalon, Robot Framework, TestNG, Gherkin, Microsoft Test manager, Mocha, etc
        • Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, BDD
        • CI/CD pipeline: Jenkins, Git, Jira
        • Database: SQLite, My SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Firebase
        • Security: SonarQube, Black Duck
        • Tools: IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code, Android Studio, JMeter, Postman, Rest-Assured, SoapUI, etc

        Besides, 65% of our software engineers can communicate effectively in English. The other 35% has basic English communication skills.

        NTT DATA VDS

        We're hiring. Join our team!

        Company name: NTT DATA VDS Co.,Ltd
        Address: Floor 12, Thang Long Tower, 98A Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi, Vietnam
        Tel: +84 (0) 24 62 51 28 90
        Apply now